How to stay safe in the world today
You will be pleased to learn that only 0.01 % of all deaths occur in a synagogue, and these are usually related to previous physical disorders.
- Avoid riding in automobiles because they are responsible for 20 % of all fatal accidents.
- Do not stay at home because 17 percent of all accidents occur in the home. (that’s 37%)
- Avoid walking on streets or sidewalks because 14 percent of all accidents occur to pedestrians. (that’s 51%)
- Avoid traveling by air, trains or buses, 16 percent of accidents involve these forms of transportation. (that’s 67%)
- Of the remaining 33 percent, 32 percent of all deaths occur in hospitals. Above all else avoid hospitals. (99%)
Therefore, logic tells us that the safest place for you to be at any given point in time is in Synagogue. Torah Study is even safer. The number of deaths during Torah Study is too small to register.
The logical conclusion is that to live a long and healthy life, go to Shul as often as possible, and study Torah.